quinta-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2008

Sem título - 28/02/2008

The cold razors caress my skin
When the pain inside is not enough
Peeling my flesh, I just can’t breathe
The screams of despair fill my head
Red water drowns my tears
Scars and memories, awaken fears
Darkness embraces me with strong arms
And then I close my eyes and dream
For the moonlight is not mine
I have nothing but the blade
As my soul slowly fades
Can’t move, can’t wait
Melancholy flows inside
Lost, into the labyrinth I’ve been led
No hope for the ones who bleed
They’re all dead
(Just like me)

3 comentários:

Jack disse...

You can always have the moonlight and bleed is not always something that can kill you.

Jack disse...

And how deep is the cut?

Anônimo disse...

Como diria meu caro amigo Shinjoka, numa hora dessas...
Faith no more...

(e ele nem sabe p/ que diz isso, mas a frase veio bem a calhar, dessa vez............ eu acho... enfim, chega de escrever dentro de parênteses.)

Faz tempo que não te falo isso...
Eu amo você.
Acho que estamos meio sumidos, não???
Pois é. Saudades.
Meio óbvio, né???
:o(